The contact centers market dynamics pre- and post-COVID-19 scenario are drastically different. The pandemic has resulted in companies partnering and acquiring other firms, leading to a higher degree of market consolidation. In addition, contact centers are improving their technological offering to automate and streamline processes.
One of the biggest acquisitions in 2021 is Avaya’s acquisition of contact center developer CTIntegration. CTIntegration has been a technology provider to Avaya. It is the maker of CT Suite and its connectors and has been a part of Avaya’s DevConnect bringing expertise into Avaya OneCloud platform to understand customer behavior and thereby streamline replies and requirements. The acquisition occurred in August 2021, and the financials involved has not been disclosed.
There have been other technological advancements in the market as well. Coca-Cola Europacific Partner, Indonesia has opted to work with Taps 8X8. The objective of this engagement is to provide a secure mobile experience to manage orders through Taps 8X8’s SMS API. The Los Angeles Pacific University has decided to move their entire contact center operations including admission, enrollment, and alumni connect to Dialpad’s cloud system. The system integrator for this project is Dialpad.
Contact Centers Category Intelligence Highlights:
- Migration into a cloud-based environment and technological advancements are the largest trends in the market
- The market features a highly fragmented competitive landscape
- Suppliers widely prefer in-house service provider model to leverage their expertise
Read report summary or request a free sample copy of the report “Contact Center Market Procurement Intelligence, Supplier Intelligence, Supplier Ranking, Pricing & Cost Structure Intelligence, Best Practices, Engagement Model, Low & Best Country Analysis, Day One Analysis Report, 2020 – 2025”
Contact Centers Cost Intelligence Highlights:
Grand View Research has identified the following key cost components for availing Contact Centers:
- Variable Labor
- Fixed Labor
- Tech Support Labor
- Technology Cost
- Telecom and Networking Costs
- Miscellaneous Overheads
Variable labor costs are the largest cost component of contact centers and account for 60-65% of the total cost of service.
Operational Capabilities – Weightage
- Years in Service 10%
- Employee Strength 25%
- Revenue Generated 20%
- Key Industries Served 25%
- Key Cients 20%
Functional Capabilities – Weightage
Type of deployment 40%
- Text based
- Social media-based
Use of technology 20%
- Chatbots, automated call director
- Caller analytics tools
- Process automation tools
List of Key Suppliers in the Contact Centers Category
- 7.ai, Inc.
- Alliance Data Systems, Inc.
- Alorica, Inc.
- BT Communications Ltd.
- Convergys Corp.
- IBM Global Process Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
Check out the featured Addon Services offered with Contact Center Market Procurement Intelligence Report:
A smart and effective supply chain is essential for growth in any organization. Pipeline division at Grand View Research provides detailed insights on every aspect of the supply chain which helps in efficient procurement decisions.
Our services include (not limited to):
• Market Intelligence involving – market size and forecast, growth factors, and driving trends
• Price and Cost Intelligence – pricing models adopted for the category, the total cost of ownership
• Supplier Intelligence – rich insight on supplier landscape, and identifies suppliers who are dominating, emerging, lounging, and specializing
• Sourcing / Procurement Intelligence – best practices followed in the industry, identifying standard KPIs and SLAs, peer analysis, negotiation strategies to be utilized with the suppliers, and best-suited countries for sourcing to minimize supply chain disruption
Our market/procurement Intelligence reports include in-depth and actionable insights that help clients in understanding the different aspects of the supply chain and take more effective decisions.
Find More information @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/pipeline